Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Endless Pit

Posted by Kyashi at 1:39 PM
It's like an endless pit of darkness.
Too far from everyone.
Too deep for someone to reach.

I try to look up and see the light.

It's so far. I can't reach it.
It blinds me. It scares me.
What is in this darkness? this bottomless cold pit that so consoling?

Once in a while someone would try to lend a hand.

Throw a rope for me to climb out.
But as I would start to climb, the hand that I held on to lets go - leaving me fall into this bottomless pit again.

Slowly, the light starts to fade.

The once warm and hope-filled light disappears.
Even the moon, who shines its most when full does not offer its consolation.

Only this endless pit of darkness console me.

Away from everyone's cold unreal stares.
Away from the noise.
 

The REAL Katty Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos