They say your dreams are somewhat your goals.
Adults would ask kids what they want to be when they grow up.
Most of the time, the answers are absurb.
Some would revolve around wanting to be a rockstar or to be a character from a film - while some would say they want to be like their father or mother or sister.
Innocent minds develop thoughts and they start to have a more concrete and realistic dream.
Some bring these dreams to adulthood, some change as time goes by.
They say when you have a dream, you become more focused towards achieving that dream.
You strive more in making that reality come true.
Making all kinds of effort in the hopes of some day, when the time is right, the dreams they built in their minds, becomes a reality.
But what if you don't have a dream?
What if you become tired and weary?
What if I gave up and got fed up to having one?
Does that make me a lazy person?
Does having no dream makes my life a purposeless one
Is it really mandatory that everyone should have a dream?
Is it a requirement for me to be able to say I am succesful?
I once had a dream.
I, too, dreamt to be someone great - so great that helping others will be so easy.
But it all went down the drain.
And from that moment, I stopped dreaming.
And now, I wander.
I wander in this limbo of uncertainty.
Not having a road to follow, a mountain to climb.
Does that make me worthless?
A part of me wants to have dream, so badly.
But the thought of having people around me, pull me down and dishearten me again instead of lifting me is just depressing.
Maybe I'll just continue to wander.
Waiting for my time to stop.
Maybe by then, I could say 'great job, Kat. You were able to survive.' - even without a dream.
