Let go.
That was the message He said to me at our last POWERHOUSE. It wasn't what I wanted at the time. Actually, I didn't know what I wanted anymore.
Last night's POWERHOUSE was not the usual POWERHOUSE we had before. I don't know why, but last night, it had a different vibe.
When Mama Gigi started the exhortation for worship, I was already crying. I wasn't feeling down naman. I just cried and cried to the point that it was hard to sing in tune already. Comedy pa nga kasi habang naiyak na ako, in the back of my mind, I can't go out of tune kasi our MD (Mama Gigi) was in front of me. As in two arms away from me lang. Hahaha! Talk about pressure. But seriously speaking, I don't know what happened last night that I felt crying. I thought it ended there, until the talk, I was still teary eyed.
The talk was about rejection and being lost. Wow ha! Timing lang? :)) Timing in the sense na, I just realized at that moment na I was rejected by the one person I decided to love for the past 3 years. And lost in the sense that when I started to study again for my second degree, I didn't know what direction I was heading.
When we broke into groups, I was still a bit shaky because I was crying the whole time. After sharing my feelings to my group, I felt good. I don't know why but it felt na para ba akong binunutan ng tinik.
Last night was amazing. I just hope and pray na this is not just a one day relief.
Thank you Lord for the surprise. I love you Lord! :)
