In the morning, I served at the Sunday Makati Feast. I wasn't really expecting anything to happen. The people came in a bit late as usual, the venue was still the same, the songs were common, so what's really to expect? When worship time came, I thought the attendees were going to passive again, but no, they weren't. A lot of attendees were raising their hands, they weren't just looking at us on stage, they were worshipping! It was very heart warming.
![]() |
| Talk 1: Be Open Service at the Makati Cinema Square |
After my service at the Sunday Makati Feast, we went straight to PICC for the re-launching of the 3rd session. Our new permanent venue - Plenary Hall. At first, we were just expecting to fill the 2 columns in the middle. But lo and behold, we were able to fill the place until the 2nd level of seats. (Sorry, I don't know the term for that area.) Anyways, what amazed me also was the fact that we should be finished before 6pm. And again! we finished 10 mins before 6pm. (whoo! thank God! Hehe...)
Though we were all so excited and hyper about the number of people we were seeing in that venue, in the middle of the mass, as I was looking at the attendees, something caught my eye. (Well, actually it was Rex, my friend and co-servant, who told me and I just looked around.. :)) ) Oh! Rather, someone..3 people actually (Mamy Ira, Ate Tintin and Kuya Erick). The moment I saw them, I was like - O.M.G. Seriously, I freaked out while on stage (siyempre, todo tago. Nako po! Baka mabanned ako kung hindi ko kinontrol yun) It felt like I was in PDA (Pinoy Dream Academy). Those 3 people that I saw, 2 of them serving in a different Feast area and one of them were serving with me in the morning session. But nevertheless, they were the veterans of our ministry. They were the ones that I looked up to when I was just starting in the ministry. Suddenly, I realized that this was not just a game anymore. Nor is it a hobby or a past time. This was a seriously heavy responsibility. But yeah, I'm happy and I full heartedly accepted that responsibility. :)
It was just that, they were/was my mentors and it has been a while since I've really seen them. And seeing them while I knew that I was the only one the group that they've watched grown up, it was very nerve wrecking. While on stage, I kept praying to Papa God to give me the focus so that I wouldn't mess up. And thank God I didn't had many flats nor sharps. :)
The service ended, and I never felt so physically tired for quite sometime now. But for me, its alright. Since the reason why I became tired was because I gave my best to serve Papa God and His people. :) Glory to Glory! :)
![]() |
| Talk 2: Be Hopeful Service at The Feast - PICC, 3rd Session |


